The Pittsburgh Downtown Partnership announced a new Health & Wellness Fair, a weekly market that brings local providers of lifestyle goods and services together in the heart of Downtown Pittsburgh. Inspired by the Monday Campaigns, a global movement backed by leading public health schools that dedicates the first day of every week to good health, the Health & Wellness Fair occurs 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. every Monday in Market Square from June 3 to August 26.
“Whether it’s urban hiking, riverfront trails, fitness facilities, bike share, or healthy dining options, Downtown offers
multiple ways for people to enjoy a healthy lifestyle. The Yoga in the Square series has been one of our most popular
programs, and our new Health & Wellness Fair makes it even easier to connect with resources from all around the
region, all while on your lunch break,“ said Jeremy Waldrup, President & CEO of the Pittsburgh Downtown Partnership.
Kicking off the first Health & Wellness Fair on June 3 will be group CPR demonstrations by Start the Heart LLC, an
American Heart Association-certified organization that will also share information on how to prevent and react to
cardiac arrest. According to the American Heart Association, nearly 45 percent of out-of-hospital cardiac arrest victims
were revived when bystander CPR was administered.
More than two dozen rotating vendors will participate in the weekly the Health & Wellness Fair, offering goods and
services such as organic produce, fitness classes, health care and medicinal herbs. Subject to change, a partial sampling of
• Advantage Sports and Fitness: fitness equipment
• Altus HPO: a new fitness center in Downtown Pittsburgh
• Aroma Wellness Whiffs: organic essential oils, herbs and flowers
• Cutting Root Apothecary: medicinal herb teas, tinctures, syrups and salves
• Edible Earth Farm: a local farm committed to organic and sustainable practices
• Every Child: family support services, and in-home behavioral healthcare
• Fitness Werqs: personal training for busy professionals
• Fork and Greens: plant-based prepared foods and juices
• Healthy Ride: Pittsburgh’s bike-share
• Honor Your Body Wellness: massage therapy and handmade body care products
• Kailee Venzin Physical Therapy: prenatal exercise
• Live Well Yoga: group and 1:1 classes
• Optilux Wellness Center: chiropractic care, massage and craniosacral therapy, nutritional supplements,
• Primary Care Health Services Inc.: non-profit health care, with a sliding fee scale for uninsured and insured
• Row House North Hills: a fitness boutique that provides inclusive, full-body workouts
• Ruby Ribbon: active and workout wear
• Sage Farmacy: a handpicked collection of CBD products
• SKWIM USA: aquatic disk-game that teaches water safety and sportsmanship
• The Cakery: ketogenic and diabetic desserts from scratch
• Verve360: a wellness center offering salon, massage, and fitness services
Pittsburgh Current is the proud media sponsor of the Health and Wellness Fair, and we look forward to seeing you there! For more information on the Fair and other Downtown Partnership events, please visit downtownpittsburgh.com.